Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Videoing

I do really like videoing
What sort of video? - with humorous effect

A sense of humor helps to keep people healthy and increases their chances of reaching retirement age.


Agree?

As just now I watched on tv, the film - I wanna go home, by Namewee.
and that's what I want !
He is a great man with strong creativity as you can see all his video and music video are liked by most people. And now, he has his own film, on tv ! How great is it?

I always attempt to make a video.
But without any success.

I don't have a video recorder, a Canon camera will be a good substitution
and my dad owns one.
I don't seem to have the friends' co-operations and they don't really interested in videoing, I guess so?


A film or music video is preferred :)
but must contain storyline ~

Oh damn, what the hell am I writing here?

No comments: