Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Respect?

Losing respect from people, especially from friends, the feeling was really hurt. I don't know what is "respect", and last time I used to ignore tis word.

But now, I can imagine the feeling of a teacher when he or she is losing respect from students, as nobody is going to bother you, you are just ignorant to them, like a DEAD object.

Ignoring is not a problem, the problem is, your heart got pierced by an arrow released from your friends' bows and no blood is spilling out !

No doubt, a scar is then left on my heart.

"A verbal wound is as bad as a physical one".

I am a sensitive person who also always prided myself. A higher pride of myself than the others, I guess. I used to tell my feelings or thoughts about somebody or something, rather than a fact, I don't know why. Perhaps I have my own opinion?


I am currently having problem to communicate with them.
And, I figured out they never agree with me about anything.
Is it my fault?
Whatever
I got no idea now.
Empty-minded.


(182 words, written by Mr.Pig)

No comments: