Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

"u lucky lah u !!!"

Eww...first day of my tuition day ~

Science and Account ~

For Science class today, I am the only student LOL !
The teacher is only teaching me alone~~
The feeling quite wierd O_O
I guess others are nt prepared yet gua ~

For account~ Wah~~ an elder sister is teaching us ~~
and......the class is full of GIRLS ~~
totally got shocked @@
but then got 1 guy late came into the class~
oso good lah, accompanies me ma xDD
he also became a very good helper of mine in account =p

While we were doing the account questions, a girl from behind called my name @@~
asked me which question to do ~ =_=


The time goes very fast~~7pm liao ~ back home le

When I told to friends about the "girls" , all replied : "u lucky lah u !!!"

~~~ what la -_- xDDD

I guess in the next class should start knowing them O_O
since all so ''support'' me xDD

No comments: