Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

=[

Maths Tuition, started from 4pm and ended at 5.30pm.

Jacky and I went to "Love Bakery" to buy some breads.

I bought a sandwich which cost me RM2.

Then I went back to tuition center while Jacky went back home.

I chatted with my AK and BM teacher, Miss Lee.

We had a great conversation, especially when she says that I am handsome and funny...all those xD

7pm, Karangan Class started, which to replace last week's class.

I am sitting alone, duh =(

Miss Lee taught us to write about the opening of every karangan, the titles given as "Amalan Membaca, Kes remaja lari dari rumah, and Semangat Kejiranan"

I wrote about 70+ words for the opening, which is the first paragraph !!!

And I've learned a few of new sentences which can be used in karangan and to improve marks =]


T

The class is ended at 8.30pm..

SHIT!!! MY HOURS GONE !!! ARGH !



No comments: