Pages

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Fun, Funny, and Tired day

Now it is Midnight time...

Mr.Pig is still here to update his blog.

Okay, let's get started =]

23/10/09

Em...It was a wonderful dream~~~
Wtf...suddenly my handphone's ringtone alerted me ...#$@#%....it was 12 something..

It was a call from JeTz...he asked me to get prepared before going to play football

I went to take a bath and brush my teeth immediately .. and dressed up..
Then filled in my water bottle and took my handphone and some money - - LET'S GO !!!

The sun was bright like shit...~ I quicker my steps and went to Restaurant 2020...
When I reached there , only 4 persons who I recognized there - JeTz, Kang, Meow and Tkz.

JeTz told me to go snooker first before football...
The last man - Lok, also came and joined us...
So we had our 1 hours snooker game, it was quite fun !!! .. and thx to Tkz for the treat =]

Then we went to the field nearby and have our football game.
I took off my shoes before joined the game...it was f%$king difficult to walk and RUN !!!

Suddenly, rain drops was falling on my head...it was going to rain ...Gosh !

So Meow and Tkz went back home first, and left few of us.
We decided to go and eat first, and also avoid from the rains...

Fortunately, my mum fetched my sis and bro and passby here...
So, she sent all of us us to "Steven Corner"..

I ordered a Kopi Ais and a "Konloo Mee Sotong" and all were telling me : "High Cholesterol Food" ! -_-

We enjoyed our foods and drinks there and chit-chatting.
"C'mon, don't smoke in front of me please... I hate it !"

Then we went to I-code, which is the CC we always giving support !
On the way we were going, Lok advised me walk properly to avoid the cars....
Suddenly a car moving in front of him stopped suddenly, and he almost LANGGAR by the car's rear....HAHAHAHAH~~!!!

[We got our 3 hours package there at I-Code...]

Suddenly, Yagami came and greeted to me when I was playing DotA with JeTz..
He chosen a pc and played his blackshot..

Later, I have requested to yagami for helping me to spend away my "fake money" which is RM10 that my mum accidentally got it from somewhere...
And, he spent it sucessfully and back with a Coke , THX MAN !!!!


Then, the sky was getting darker, and the pc's time was going out...so we(Lok did not follow us) went to pasar malam for a walk and bought some foods to eat (Observe the gals is the main point! )...

Then...yagami and kang accompanied JeTz and I walked back to my home, BEFORE they went to meet his friends...

JeTz bought a cup-mee and enjoyed it and also SHIN-CHAN at my house until his mum came and fetch him...


P.S : No photo for this post...I know it should be boring...and..
..It's fXXking gasping when I was writting this....!!!! WTF !!!

No comments: