Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Awaiting

ytd the whole midnight almost was emo-ing and listening songs...
couldnt slp well at all...

6am woke up ...brush teeth and get ready for the class party today...
outside was raining...
i was thinking "party? for what..? SPM ended? sleep better la..."
then..went bck to my bed and slp...

slp until 3pm woah..!
on msn immediately....the first person who find me - JeTz : "oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.."
The second person - Jonnyhulk : "y no come(party) lol"
I explained to Jonnyhulk.

jus now on facebook...i saw many photos of the class party of each class..
some ppl felt great...some ppl felt bored and didnt go...

I saw a video of the class party of L6W...
they were playing balloon game...and I saw HER...

she went to pavilion together with her boyfriend after the party...


Mr.Pig's love quote :
They asked, "how does it feel to love someone who loves someone else?" After a deep breath, I answered, "It's like hugging a cactus, the tighter you embrace, the more it hurts..."

No comments: