Pages

Friday, October 3, 2008

Do not judge a book by its cover

Today tuition delayed from 4pm become 7pm.

9pm, tuition ended. Then I on MSN chat chat loh.

Oh, my mum back from pasar malam. Wow, she bought back 40 string satay and 10 string Taiwan Sausage.

OMG, the satay so delicious!!! I have eaten about 10 string..yummy~~~

Then, I try the Taiwan Sausage.


First I test the black pepper taste one, wah.......really nice taste....


I try another Hot spicy taste one. Walao A.......spicy until I hav to drink water!!!

After finished eat, then I go back MSN continue to chat.

Suddenly, zi tian find me in MSN. Huh? zi tian find me? so wierd 1, she less chat wif me 1 wor....? Woah....luckily I check the address above...it is xhuntwei@hotmail.com......


I dun know that taw wei so abnormal 1......use zi tian name and act as zi tian find me @@
NOT ONLY copy zi tian, still copy shin yin and sui cheng.....woah LOL~~

act as shin yin !! ==
notice the address and the name -.-
Taw Wei ar.....u arr......sigh......thats why we learned 1 moral value at here...
Do not judge a book by its cover ..... xD

1 comment:

taw weiii said...

dont have the prof of zi tian=.=