Pages

Friday, October 17, 2008

PMR, bye bye

MERDEKA!!! CELEBRATE!!!

Finally PMR has finished today!!! Woooooo~~~!! but like not much feeling pun....=.=

9.30 a.m, geography paper end. We have planned to go time square and celebrate, but Pn. Ng has annoucment for us, 11a.m something we only go back due to all the class got sport-check and come out late....

Alex is going to my house so he follow me back home. Just react home not enough 10 min, jet also react my house, asked me go guardhouse fetch him cuz the guard dun let stranger come in without register name..lol..

12p.m something, jet, alex and me, opened my house door, ready to go LRT....but saw chiko outside the door...lolx he is going wif us too.

We met nam sung at Hang Tuah station.







First, we go find taw wei.

Then, we eat at MC donald.



Then we go to play bowling.







and play games at Pusat Hiburan.





Then, window-shopping and eat with Melvin, keong and jacky(juz back from roller skate)








7p.m something, Alex, chi ko, keong, jet, taw wei and me go home by LRT.


We chatting while in the train......



"What station now?" keong said.



"Chan Sow Lin." we answered.



Lol, keong chat until over-station!




No comments: