Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Sing at Greenbox

I have set my alarm at 8am...

8am, alarm rang...feel blur blur....then I sleep back again lolx...


When I woke up, its 10am already, maybe too tired liao hehe...


I remembered that today go GreenBox sing K with taw wei..then fas fas go brush teeth and take a bath.


Bath finished, since still early, go on msn chat awhile keke~ but chat until forgot time....12pm already...-.-


Then received a call from taw wei and he told me he at sungei wang already..



hmmm ready to go sungei wang meet him....but hor...I 1 person go..very sienz leh...so i giv a call to teng fai to accompany me...he answered with sleeping mode-.-" then ask me to giv him some time to prepare abit.



Half hour later, then I call my mum go fetch teng fai and send us to LRT.


1pm something, we reach time square. Then we walk at time square awhile, then go to sungei wang.


We go to 6th floor 1st then giv a call to taw wei. "I am eating at lawyat now..", he said. We wait him until almost ki siao, suddenly a girl come to us. She is from a popular language tuition centre..forgot wat name hehe~ and she said that she is doing Investigation about student of taking language tuition, ask us to fill a form. She chat with us while we r filling form, her name is Vivian...she wan shake hand wif me...OMG...shy la....but still shake liao....haizz ><



2pm something, taw wei finally came. So we go to GreenBox and rent room. Woah the counter said that we mus hav at least 1 person got member card only can rent...no choice lo, use my pocket money..buy a member card..RM5 flew away liao..still hav to fill form! ..cham ><




Then, a waiter bring us to our room. Yeah! finally can sing liao!!! Teng fai keep picking 张栋梁 de song and sing. That taw wei keep pick many unknown song..then nobody sing...he picked a song named 客家让豆腐, sing by an unknown uncle.....funny until gonna kill us xD




After I scolded taw wei, he finally pick song probarly. He pick his favourite singer's song - 王力宏. Then teng fai pick JJ's song for me to sing, thx ya~~




Then we order food to eat. Taw wei and me ordered a bowl of japanese-style chicken chop rice.



Then teng fai ordered a Cheese Oyster....we eat this together...taste not so good la kekeke...



Gambateh! taw wei!




teng fai, what are you looking?




洒Kia and 傻Kia -.-


Suddenly, a waitress come in, asked us to pay bill, cuz almost time up. Wooooaaaaaaaahhhh......RM121.90.....included tax RM5 and service fee RM10.......DAMMMMMNNNNN...!!! Teng fai pay RM30, taw wei pay RM25, then the rest I pay.....swt....dompet kosong liao.....!!! Since so exp, so we dirty the room and keep taking drinks and snacks...since no charge money...cannot let this RM121.90 FLY until so innocent!!!


Actually we supposed sing from 2.30pm to 5.30pm, but since no people call us to leave, so we keep sing until 6pm ++ , kekeke.. dun care la since so exp!!! xD


6.20pm, we left GreenBox...then we go walk walk. Then teng fai bring us go time square's pusat hiburan play play....din take photo, cuz hp out of battery...

SIGH~

4 comments:

SuiZaiJetz said...

woooo nicest blog ever!!! nice 1 nice 1!!!!cont write !! write more !!!

SuiZaiJetz said...

u get 2 comment from me for writing this :DDDDDDD

SuiZaiJetz said...

*nothing to see here* *faint*

Yann Wong said...

halo...
soli oo
din reply u..
i mean i m late la...haha
anyway thx of viewing my blog...
n i wana wish u!!
gd luck in your pmr ya..
study hard...
al d best!!!

~kIt YaNn~