Pages

Friday, September 19, 2008

A wierd day

Today damn unlucky lo! ! ! Jet, alex, keong, chiko and me go to chin woo stadium play badminton, but all the court got booked.

Then we go to CC play loh. They all play dota, aiyo I noob in dota mah, so all come help me ( actually wan tipu pc only) to play. Cai sin come help me to play, and pay me RM1 to play abt 10 min awhile cuz they playing with kok weng them, lol...... Wa.... then jian yi come again, ask me to "SELL" him the pc, he wan help me continue the dota, then pay me rm3 to re-on a new pc....LOL!

Lastly, they still lose to kok weng them while myself play xdo alone there, haizzz duno wat to say....

Then Jet, keong and me go to MC donald eat. They ordered a fish burger with french fries, i ordered a coke only zzz.... Then we sambil eat sambil chat there lo. Jet still teach me the tecnique to eat burger - put few french fries into the burger den eat together, yummmmy~~~ xD

We still play with the chili sauce, Jet put an ice above the chili sauce and name it as Ice Mc donald cuz the ice looks like a "M" word. Then I use a straw and blow the chili, the chili sauce nearly kena us =.=


1 comment:

SuiZaiJetz said...

is kok weng win they all. u so good earn rm 4.