Pages

Monday, September 15, 2008

RM 200 of consciousness

At the beginning, it was Alex introduce this game to me,
I feel full of fun and interesting on this game.
But, this game is getting boring and boring now.
When I on WMO, there is no people find me for chat or anything.
All people keep finding money to buy thing just to become more strong in this game.
This game's company just to earn their money and keep making new thing for them to buy.
Finally, i decided to quit this game and sell off my ID.
Although I jus got back RM200

but it's better than nothing.

This game is not worth to play anymore.

*15 September 2008, say goodbye to WMO......

3 comments:

taw weiii said...

zadao..u say..use rm200 belanjar makan..tml bring me kfc ah!..nvm no sui hu got maple =) private server oh haha

Hunge999 said...

I already know the things that will be happen.Friends leave wmo and last,all also gone.Only the money spender regret.....

Unknown said...

haaha... sifu now become poor liao a? haix so gud frenz indeed belanja people haha