Pages

Monday, September 22, 2008

A visit to GreenHut

Today recess time, after I have eaten, den I go find fren to chat.

When I am talking with alex them, a lower 6 prefect come to us and ask alex to button up, then alex uses his pro skill: "buttoning~buttoning~" then the prefect nothing to say and go away liao. Then, the bell rang, the prefect come again and ask us to line up, then we say : " lining~ lining~" the prefect nothing to say again, all ppl laugh together lolx!


After school end, Taw Wei asked me to do nilam. So, we go to eat 1st. He bring me to an unknown restaurant named "Green Hut" and eat. This restaurant is quite mini, and very comfortable too. An adorable and waitress come to us and introduce their delicious fried rice, but declined by us. I ordered a plate of black pepper chicken chop rice and a ice lemon tea, and taw wei ordered a Mamet chicken chop rice and 1 drinks name "Jelly Joy"(柠乐),

which is Lemon + Coke(柠檬+可乐). Their foods are so delicious and their service r good too...

"Green Hut" ! I will come again, muackz~~~



1 comment:

taw weiii said...

Next time go...C u there Cafe...xD...