Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

An embarrassed accident

Ring Ring~~~

The bell rungs

School ended.

I walked out from my class, on my way to the horley link, I heard someone was saying about "MBS idol".

I felt shocked, why I don't even know this ???

I went to the pejabat to look for the message board, but it has nothing there.

Maybe my ears got problem or what? I really heard this, "MBS idol"!

Fine, I decided to return then.

My body was turning back, my left hand was swinging and.......

a lower six girl who was behind walking toward to me, and I "punched?" her stomach "hardly?"

LOLSSSSSSS I apologized immediately to her, but she seemed really got hurt....

Too bad, I didn't see her face properly, or maybe I will buy a present for her next time =\

1 comment:

Kaizer Goh said...

That girl so kesian...无端端kena punch xD