Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

9th day of 9th month

Today is 09/09/09

An unforgettable day

As usual, JeTz absents again...his reason is not overslept but SAKIT PERUT ~
Today we sang "This is My Country" for the patriotic singing competition at the assembly ground at 9am.


"SATU MALAYSIA ! SATU MALAYSIA !"
"GO FORWARD MBS! GO FORWARD MBS !"

This goes very fast, we back to our respective classes in about 10 minutes.

The school ends very fast, Jonnyhulk, Kok and I go back together.
The Sri-Petaling train came, Kok go into the train, Jonnyhulk and I followed.
When the alarm rings, we come out from the train.

Mr.Pig : " Why go in and out?"

Kok : " Enjoy the air-cond ma."

When Kok and I reach Cempaka, we were walking slowly behind..
Most of the passengers have gone, then a young lady pushing a portable baby stroller with "her baby?" inside..
She requested us to help her from walking the stairs
The young lady takes her baby out from the stroller,
Kok passed his bag to me immediately(wth?)
, and hold the strollers.

When we passed through the stairs, the young lady thanks us.
Then, Kok and I left to go home by taking bus together =]


No comments: