Pages

Friday, April 24, 2009

A little trip to Pasar Malam

Jetz : Hallo?

PiGz : Hallo

Jetz : know who am I?

PiGz : Oiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !

Jetz : Oiiiiiiii! Put aeroplane ! ( Today din go skul, all have decided to play badminton, 3 racquets with me xD )

PiGz : Mum overslept, I overslept, too !

Jetz : Go pasar malam ? with kang and yang.

PiGz : I think about it

Jetz : Later u call back

PiGz : kk.


Suddenly, I received a called from Teng Fai.

Teng Fai : at home?

PiGz : Ya.

Teng Fai : Later I come your house can?

PiGz : k.

Teng Fai : I will be there in 15 minutes.


15 minutes has passed, heard the sound of knocking door, it was Teng Fai !



Then, Jetz has sent me a nudge in MSN..

Jetz : u must come, cuz u today din come for badminton !

PiGz : k la k la !



Teng Fai has stayed at my house for about 2 hours, received one more called from kang

Kang : Go to pasar malam after 5 minutes

PiGz : kk.


Therefore, Teng Fai left and go to find his friends


After I reached pasar malam :-

PiGz : Oiiiiiii!

Jetz : Oiiiiii !

PiGz : why wear like this? ( PJ shirt and pant)

Jetz : i din go back home, i went to kang house


Then, we went for a little walk

and eaten at 肥佬碌碌

Jetz has eaten 3 sticks - RM6.30

I have eaten 4 sticks - RM6.20

LOL ~~!!!

Den we went to buy Fried Chicken Chop pieces to eat

I shared eat with yang

Jetz shared with Kang

Then we went to a stall, had a rest at there and we ordered pearl milk tea to drink...

Then we chit-chat there...

Suddenly a lady walked passby, 2 ringgit dropped from her pocket !

Jetz picked it up

PiGz : I thought it was 50 ringgit, return to her la .

Kang : It was gift of god !

Lolsss..~~


Then we went for snooker.

Lols, 4 beginner had played a noob match -__-

Due to 1 ball, has spent about 20 minutes to hit it into the hole !


10.10pm, we left and went to Kang house.

Then Kang's mum sent Jetz and I backed home.



What a Funny night today -_-

No comments: