Pages

Friday, March 27, 2009

I'm waiting for you

Woooooo... so tired , jus back from pasar malam with mum.

and this afternoon played badminton wif frens for 3 hours....


When walking in pasar malam, suddenly i blocked a girl's way ..

So she moved to left, i moved to right (blocked)

she moved to right, i moved to left (blocked again)

she moved to left again, i moved to right again (still blocked)

she moved to right again, i moved to left( BLOCKED LA.....)

Both of us laughed to each other = =




When we were going to back home, i saw another girl, she looked almost same age with me...

She was helping her mum and sold ice-cream sticks...

She was wearing a small white jacket, looked quite cute

Her mum was there, otherwise I would go and make friend with her xD

Arrr...by the way, I am still waiting my "she" to appear....

When would she appears infront of me ?

No comments: