Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2009

3 days 2 night, the 60 hours Journey

Holiday has began!!!
It's time to hang out!!!



TUESDAY, 17 MAR 2009

JeTz, Jonnyhulk, Sheng Qin, Keen Kok, Teng Fai and I ...
6 of us, went to SG WANG and SING K!

Jonnyhulk solo !


Our foods has delivered !

Spaghetti



Keen Kok, look here~




Teng Fai & Sheng Qin




Then, as usual, we went to Arcade and play



JeTz, the professional Racer




Jonnyhulk, the number 1 Racer


Then we went back home together. Keen Kok had went back home due to tuition
Then 5 of us go for swim at the swimming pool which located below my house

How many person in the picture?

Then, we went for dinner because it's too hungry after swimming..
Seik Kye, my neighbour, follow us too.
They had ordered 30 satays - 15 kambing and 15 ayam.
We chatting and enjoy our foods at this moment~~

WEDNESDAY, 18 MAR 2009

The time was running fast, it was 12am Early Morning...so late d~~!

Teng Fai requested for Snooker

Seik Kye and Sheng Qin had declined

So JeTz, Jonnyhulk, Teng Fai and I went for Snooker.

Hey you wanna challenge me?


"You should do like this"

Time was really running fast, it was 2am d !!!!
We ran back home fast...worrying my mum scold me

Suddenly, Teng Fai was cramp...
Oh man....told u to exercise more.....-__-

*All over-night at my house*

In the morning, JeTz was busying wake me up...
Actually,JeTz, Jonnyhulk and I had made a date with Tk to go Midvalley and watch movie...
I was too tired and lazy to go out....so I did not follow...
Tk keeps scolding me fly his aeroplane -__-

*Sheng Qin had back home this evening*

THURSDAY, 19 MAR 2009
Today was the last day of over-night, JeTz, Jonnyhulk and I had went to eat Hakka Mee as our breakfast.

I ordered a Curry Hakka Mee
I should try the original one, it was more delicious than the curry one T.T

In the evening, all went for swim again except me.
The sky was getting dark, all were ready to go back each other home lo~

I will remember this 60 hours always......
Hope that we have more 60 hours again....
Take care, guys......

No comments: