Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

WTF ! WTF ! WTF !

Today went to school, the main reason due to return the SPBT.

It was quite a busy day for today.
9 am, all the form 4 went to dewan kuliah for a ceramah

The topic for this ceramah was something about hydrogen I think?
Not interested to know what the talker says (damn boring and unfunny!).
I took off my spectacle, and sleep there, while JeTz also sleeping.

When I woke up, the talk has ended !!! YEAH !!! ENCORE !!!
Our principal, Mr. Wong Chee Kheon gave a small gift, which is the last year school magazine, to the talker, and his followers, because the school magazine for this year is not released yet.

Okay, went back to class respectively.
Science period, went to science lab.
Teacher asked us to do a few experiments, and fill in the information for PEKA.

She gave each of us a sample, then showed us the steps for the experiments.
Too bad, the bell rang....RECESS TIME !!!
She asked us to pass up before the school ends.

Okay, went to canteen.
WTF? All stalls' foods only left a little!
Fine, got my rice with fried egg and a little vegetables at the mixed rice stall. Aiya cincai makan lah~!

Then went back class, continue the PEKA.
Suddenly, Pn Chong came in, and told us that we can go down and return the SPBT already.
Okay, Jom !!!

Paid rm16 for losting the account book and not wraping some books.
I have a name of "Rich!" from the people around there.

Wasted quite much time, fine let's go back and finish the PEKA.
WTF? Some prefects inside our classroom - HAIR-CHECK ????!!!

Shit, how to escape?
My hair is quite long and thick.
Went to the displin room, En. Yatim was cutting hair for other student outside.
I went and asked En. Uthaya whether can just cut the backside or not.
He replied : "You go and ask En. Yatim, ask him cut NICELY for you."

WTF?

I quickly hided into toilet while all the prefects were paying attention on the student who En. Yatim cutting his hair.

YEAH I escaped !!! Nobody caught me !
Went back to class immiediately, PEKA haven't finished WTF !

Moral period, relief time.
JeTz and Jacky came in !
JeTz has helped me on the drawing and graph and Jacky has helped me on writting !

Okay ! Finally finished during the last period.
We went and passed up to our Science teacher.

The school ended.
Went to staffroom to find Pn. Jay for the receipts for school fees.

WTF? I saw Ms.Kee was playing facebook with the staffroom's computer while I was waiting for Pn. Jay.

I have signaled her of "Ah! Play facebook while working!" behind her.
Opps, Pn. Jay came and she called me. Ok, quickly went to her.

When looking Pn. Jay writting the receipts, Ms. Kee called me! Went to her again.
She said something which I totally wanna say WTF !

"Pretend you didn't see anything just now ah!"

LOL ! LOL ! LOL !
LOL LOL LOL!


P.S. : Okay. Everything is settled for 2009. No more going to school, that's all. Bye everyone !

No comments: